Invisalign® – Frisco, TX
No Metal Wires, Just Straighter Smiles
A dazzlingly straight smile is extremely appealing from both an aesthetic and health perspective. Wearing braces for two or three years to get that straighter smile, however, is considerably less appealing for many adult and teenage patients. Invisalign® gives you a way to straighten your teeth and correct certain other orthodontic problems without the inconvenience of traditional braces; get in touch with Blue Star Smiles today to learn more about Invisalign in Frisco, TX.
Why Choose Blue Star Smiles for Invisalign?
- Quality Dentistry in Comfortable Dental Office
- Treatment Offered for Adults and Teens
How Invisalign Works
Our team will take a 3D scan and multiple photos of your smile, which will be sent to a lab that can use them to create a number of personalized plastic aligners. (The exact number will vary based on the kind of changes that need to be made.) Each aligner is worn for a predetermined period of time, which usually comes out to two weeks each for 20 to 22 hours a day. You’ll need to attend checkups every six weeks so that we can confirm you’re making progress.
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign is typically considered as an alternative to traditional metal braces. People who are candidates for Invisalign tend to favor the treatment for the various benefits that it offers, such as:
- Orthodontic corrections without any uncomfortable metal wires or brackets
- Clear aligners for more confident smiles
- Treatments that can be completed in about 8 to 18 months
- No dietary restrictions thanks to removable aligners
- The ability to brush and floss your teeth without brackets and wires getting in the way
- Shorter and less frequent appointments