INVISALIGN® Clear Aligner Therapy in Frisco, TX
A dazzlingly straight smile is extremely appealing from both an aesthetic and health perspective. Wearing braces for two or three years to get that straighter smile, however, is considerably less appealing for many adult and teenage patients. Invisalign® gives you a way to straighten your teeth and correct certain other orthodontic problems without the inconvenience of traditional braces; get in touch with Blue Star Smiles today to learn more about Invisalign in Frisco, TX.
Our team will take a 3D scan and multiple photos of your smile, which will be sent to a lab that can use them to create a number of personalized plastic aligners. (The exact number will vary based on the kind of changes that need to be made.) Each aligner is worn for a predetermined period of time, which usually comes out to two weeks each for 20 to 22 hours a day. You’ll need to attend checkups every six weeks so that we can confirm you’re making progress.
Benefits of Invisalign®
Invisalign is typically considered as an alternative to traditional metal braces. People who are candidates for Invisalign tend to favor the treatment for the various benefits that it offers, such as:
- Aesthetic Appeal: Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible, providing a discreet orthodontic treatment option.
- Removability: Aligners can be removed for eating, brushing, and special occasions, allowing for greater flexibility and maintaining oral hygiene.
- Comfort: Smooth and custom-fitted, Invisalign aligners typically cause less irritation than traditional braces.
- Fewer Dietary Restrictions: No restrictions on specific foods since aligners are removed during meals.
- Predictable Results: Advanced technology allows for precise treatment planning, offering a clearer understanding of the expected outcome.
- Shorter Treatment Time: In some cases, Invisalign may achieve desired results in a shorter time compared to traditional braces.
- Reduced Dental Visits: Typically requires fewer office visits for adjustments compared to traditional braces.
- Minimized Impact on Lifestyle: Invisalign aligners integrate seamlessly into daily life without affecting speech or appearance.
- Improved Oral Health: Easier cleaning with removable aligners reduces the risk of plaque buildup and gum disease.
“I'm in the process of getting my teeth aligned and am really glad I chose this place for getting my Invisalign aligners. I had a lot of concerns but the dental assistant there, Alexis was super helpful and explained everything thoroughly. Look forward to the next six months of monitoring my progress. ”- Vidya
“Blue Star Smiles is nothing short of amazing. The staff and doctors are so welcoming, nice and knowledgeable. Stepanie specifically told me everything I need to know about my first consult, made sure there were no surprises and made me feel comfortable. Highly recommend Blue Star Smiles if you're looking for a great dentist! ”- Katie Eedy
“This place is the best! I've been to a lot of dentists and this place is top notch! The hygienist Stephanie was extremely thorough and super comforting. Dr. Dan was super funny and got me all squared away. All around a great place and I'd recommend it to anyone! ”- Colin Myers
“I had a great experience last time I was here. The staff is very friendly. Patrick the receptionist was very helpful in getting my insurance through with a more complicated process. I got my cavities filled after 8 years of no dentist appointments and my teeth feel incredible. I am getting Invisalign through them too! ”- Charlotte Johnson
“I went to Blue Smiles having a really bad toothache. Patrick was very accommodating seeing I got in as soon as possible. He went over all my insurance so I could view my options. Stephanie was a sweetheart, very attentive made me feel so comfortable. Can't wait to continue working with Dr. Dan and his team! ”- Andreanna Hodges
“Came here to get a retainer and I'm really liking their 3D scanner for your teeth over doing impressions. It's a lot faster and less uncomfortable. I really like how they care about how YOU want your smile to look, instead of telling you. I was also given very helpful advice about my TMJ and how I can work to fix it!! ”- Jordan Farmer